Although the institute is affiliated to General Directorate Agricultural Research and Policies in accordance with approval of Ministerial Office dated 19.06.2001 and numbered MKD-BDR.2.06.2001, it serves General Directorate of Food and Control excluding research activities. Analyses of different topics are among those services.
Plant Quarantine Analyses
• Quarantine analyses performed at plant and plant products in terms of bacteria, phytoplasmas, fungi, viruses, viroids, insects and nematodes within the scope of import, export, plant passport and certification,
• Harmful organisms analyses performed at plant and plant products sent within the scope of devolving issues to the courts and specific analysis requests of individual and companies,
• Harmful organisms analyses performed at plant and plant products sent by the provincial and district directorates within the scope of surveillance, monitoring and eradication projects of General Directorate of Food and Control.
Plant Protection Products Analyses
• Market control analyses, complaint control analyses, operating permission analyses, place of production change analyses performed at plant and plant products with the order given by General Directorate of Food and Control,
• Specific analysis requests of companies, purchase (procurement control) analyses of pesticides made bulk purchase by public and private sectors,
• Physical and chemical analyses of pesticides at issue within the scope of devolving issues to the courts in respect of plant protection products.
• Physical analysis of trap.
• Residue analyses on plant, plant product, water and soil
• Initial toxicity tests of plant protection products,
• Phosphine gas outlet density concentration and time measurement analysis
• Species diagnosis of harmful and beneficial insects
Biological Efficacy Trials
• Biological efficacy trials of plant protection products
Plant Protection Products Trial Auditing
• Auditing at biological efficacy trials performed by companies with the order given by General Directorate of Food and Control
Mixing Trial at Plant Protection Machinery
• Mixing trial performed to determine compliance with the standard TS 4808 of efficacy of mixing units of plant protection machineries