In accordance with the law no. 5018, it has been deemed fit to establish an internal control system instead of conventional control systems according to the methods and standarts determined by international organizations and modern developments and applications in internal control system sector.
With the internal control, it is aimed to create a strong and positive enviroment which covers all the applications not just specific points in specific areas at specific times, generates trusts to reach the determined goals, based on the risk principal covers all financial and nonfinancial activities and does not solely depend on written documetns.
The organization, which allows us to run our activities according to the objectives of Ministry, determined policies and legislations effeciently, economically and effectively, provides monitoring ability which covers methods and processes, internal control, financial control and other controls.
The activities mentioned below have been completed in the framework of Internal Control System established in Our Center.
- Control Enviroment Elements have been prepared.
- Process Management has been established.
- Basic Processes have been classified.
- Process Hierarchy Tables have been prepared.
- IARTC Organization and Department Organizations Charts have been prepared.
- Workflow Diagram have been prepared.
- Areas Open for Improvement have been determined.
- Institution's Needs have been determined with Survey Applications.
- And with Action Plan Monitoring Ability has been provided.