Guideline for Conference Papers
1. Before submitting your paper please ensure that it has been carefully read for grammatical errors. If English is not your first language, please have your paper proof-read by an English speaking person. Papers will be returned if the standard of English is not considered to be good enough for publication.
2. Authors are welcome to submit their abstracts in Turkish or English.
3. Abstract must not exceed 300 words
4. Abstract can be produced in any PC or MAC version of Microsoft Word using Times New Roman font 11 font size. It should be written in a single column with margins of 3 cm on top, bottom and left edges and 2 cm on the right edge.
5. The text is 1.5 lines spaced on A4 (210 x 297 mm) white paper with Microsoft Word.
6. Poster will be in 70 x 90cm.