AIM OF THE UNIT
Our institute control the experimental animal unit.
DUTIES OF THE UNIT
Animal welfare units fulfill the following duties in the legislation;
1. To inform the personnel in the unit about the welfare of animals, care, shelter and use,
2. To give personal information about the implementation of the substitution, restructuring and restructuring principles and the technical and scientific developments related to this principle,
3. To monitore archiving and follow-up of programs, work flow charts related to the welfare of animals housed or used in the establishment, and examining,
4. To follow the development and results of the projects, taking into account the effects on the animals used in the procedure, and to identify and make recommendations that may contribute to substitution, reduction and improvement,
5. To provide information on adoption programs, including socialization animals to be given to the family.